As you will no doubt be aware, Royal Mail postal workers are striking this Christmas which is causing a lot of disruption and delays throughout the postal network. For a small business like us it’s a nightmare quite frankly, but there isn’t a lot we can do about it so we’re just doing our best to make our end of things as fast and reliable as we can.
It’s worth noting that Royal Mail have moved their last Christmas post day forward to next Friday, December 18th. There is still plenty of time but deliveries are taking longer than usual so ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment.
Here are some exciting facts to bear in mind..
- Orders placed through our website are picked up by Royal Mail at the end of the next working day.
- All orders placed before today’s date have been sent and are currently in the Royal Mail system.
- Delivery usually takes 2-3 days but at the moment some deliveries are taking longer.
- Royal Mail are not always updating the tracking information until the day of delivery so if your order says ‘Item dispatched to Royal Mail’ it has left us, is with Royal Mail and should be with you imminently.
- Every day we see reports of orders being delivered so we are trusting the process and Royal Mail (who have always been brilliant and reliable).
- Last postal day for pre-Christmas delivery is December 18th. Order well in advance of that date to avoid disappointment.